Is it possible to replacemy keyboard with onlyblue light with another keyboard that has 300 PH315-15

Options
gwyne
gwyne Member Posts: 8 New User
edited August 2022 in Predator Laptops
I have a helios 300 PH315-52 and I am wondering if I can buy an rgb keyboard online and replace my current keyboard that has only blue lightning?

[ edited the title to add model name ]

Best Answer

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 9,973 Trailblazer
    edited August 2022 Answer ✓
    Options
    gwyne said:
    I have a helios 300 PH315-52 and I am wondering if I can buy an rgb keyboard online and replace my current keyboard that has only blue lightning?
    Yes, as the Predator PH315-52 has full rgb features and your model must have come with restricted to only blue rgb but, you need to buy an exact PH315-52 keyboard that can use the other rgb colours, make sure that you install Predator Sense Version: 3.00.3136  as that will give you these additional colours. Btw, the other colours are just a gimmick and do not give anything more than a cosmetic feature as I only the most comfortable colours like white or blue on my AN515-56. The PS can give you a fixed 7 colours schemes and also you will have a preferable "More Colours" combinations.

NitroSense   

Answers

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 9,973 Trailblazer
    edited August 2022 Answer ✓
    Options
    gwyne said:
    Yes, as the Predator PH315-52 has full rgb features and your model must have come with restricted to only blue rgb but, you need to buy an exact PH315-52 keyboard that can use the other rgb colours, make sure that you install Predator Sense Version: 3.00.3136  as that will give you these additional colours. Btw, the other colours are just a gimmick and do not give anything more than a cosmetic feature as I only the most comfortable colours like white or blue on my AN515-56. The PS can give you a fixed 7 colours schemes and also you will have a preferable "More Colours" combinations.

NitroSense