ATLTE1022E 10 inch tablet won’t boot after battery was discharged

Sebbi96
Sebbi96 Member Posts: 2 New User
edited August 2022 in Tablets
My sister bought an acer ATLTE1022E 10 inch tablet a few days ago. When the battery was emty she charched it but it wont boot. The charging screen shows, she have tried the reset button, power and volume up button… is there other tips or a pc program she can try? Can’t find any info about this tablet anywhere unless it has a different name?

[Edited the title to add model name ]

Best Answer

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,663 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    I believe that tablet is one where all support is supposed to be handled by the vendor (Curry's, right?). We don't have access to service info on it. I'd go ahead and take it back for a replacement, it sounds like either the battery or charger aren't working right.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.

Answers

• billsey
    Answer ✓
    I believe that tablet is one where all support is supposed to be handled by the vendor (Curry's, right?). We don't have access to service info on it. I'd go ahead and take it back for a replacement, it sounds like either the battery or charger aren't working right.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Sebbi96
    Sebbi96 Member Posts: 2 New User
    Thanks, yeah she bought it from curry’s in Norway. Will return in and maybe go for model with more support.
  • billsey
    Yes, there are a few models where the vendor negotiated lower prices by doing their own tech support. It's not as convenient for end users who have a problem, but it does get you lower prices at the store. Curry's and Walmart are the two biggest vendors who have done that that I am aware of...