Performance issue with Acer Aspire Nitro 5 AN515-54-574Q

Options
didong365
didong365 Member Posts: 1 New User
edited August 2022 in Nitro Gaming
Hi, good night everyone.

I have an Acer Aspire Nitro 5 AN515-54-574Q notebook but there is one thing I wanted to understand, it has a GTX 1650 video card, but I noticed that it is also using the processor's integrated graphics. An example of this is Minecraft.
Even using optifine I have bad graphics and little performance because the game is using the integrated card instead of the dedicated card.

I use optifine to increase performance and add shaders but it doesn't work as it should.

The shader pack I'm trying to use is this one: https://minecraftshader.com/bsl-shaders/

[Thread was edited to add model name to the title and to include topic issue]

Answers

• RenanVilela
    RenanVilela ACE Posts: 13,572 Trailblazer
    Options
    didong365 said:
    Hi, good night everyone.

I have an Acer Aspire Nitro 5 AN515-54-574Q notebook but there is one thing I wanted to understand, it has a GTX 1650 video card, but I noticed that it is also using the processor's integrated graphics. An example of this is Minecraft.
    Even using optifine I have bad graphics and little performance because the game is using the integrated card instead of the dedicated card.

I use optifine to increase performance and add shaders but it doesn't work as it should.

The shader pack I'm trying to use is this one: https://minecraftshader.com/bsl-shaders/

[Thread was edited to add model name to the title and to include topic issue]

Hi, good afternoon.

Try changing it from the Nvidia panel so that the game starts from the dedicated gpu.
    And for better performance, play with the notebook plugged in and also change the power plan to High Performance.
    Acer Predator Helios 300 Core i7 9750H
    Sodimm DDR4 2666MHz 16 GB Sk Hynx
    Sodimm DDR4 2666MHz 16GB Crucial
    SSD 512GB Sandisk Plus
    SSD M2 Nvme 512GB XPG GAMMIX S11 Lite
    SSD M2 Sata3 128GB WD
    ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    -->>  Dicas para amenizar a temperatura durante Jogos — Acer Community  <<--
    ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Se a minha resposta te ajudou, curta o comentário e fortaleça com o Sim se possível!!