Can someone please send me their OS (Boot Drive) Backup recovery file for Nitro 7 AN715-51

Halfborn
Halfborn Member Posts: 13

Tinkerer

Laptop model number : Nitro 7 AN715-51
I recently reset my laptop upon which when i reinstalled all the drivers from the official website and updated the bios i started encountering numerous problems namely: My touchpad keeps on stopping to work.... as in when i power off and on a few times it starts working but after 30 mins or so it stops working again I've tried everything but nothing works. Killer Ethernet e2500 is supposed to be there on my laptop but it doesn't show up in the device manager anymore and when i install the driver is says no compatible hardware found. PLEASE IT IS VERY MUCH REQUIRED A BACKUP RECOVERY FILE OF THE SAME WOULD BE EXTREMELY HELPFUL FOR ME TO PROPERLY RESTORE MY LAPTOP. 

Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,478 Trailblazer
    >>>I recently reset my laptop>>>

Did you reset using the hidden factory OEM reset partition on the boot drive?

Jack E/NJ

• Halfborn

Tinkerer

i cant find it sir please help
  • Halfborn

Tinkerer

is this is what u r talking about its showing that its 100% free and that no data is stored on it...it might've gotten erased when i reset the laptop.... could u please help me out and send me the backup recovery file of Nitro 7 AN715-51..... or get me in touch with someone who might have the same laptop...it would be much appreciated....

• About erecovery, you can buy it at the US store if you live in the US: https://store.acer.com/en-us/catalog/product/view/id/3360/s/recovery-media/category/ two/

About the touchpad, what happens when you press ctrl+s in the main bios tab?

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • JackE
    Free space doesn't mean much for recovery partitions. Try this first. Turn machine on and immediately tap F2 to enter the BIOS menu. Make sure F12 and  D2D options are both enabled. Then F10 to save settings and exit. Then shut machine off. Then wait a minute or two. Then turn the machine on and immediately press and hold the ALT key while tapping the F10 key. If the ACER OEM reset partition is still accessible a menu should appear to allow you to reset the machine to a factory fresh state.

Jack E/NJ

• Halfborn

Tinkerer

About erecovery, you can buy it at the US store if you live in the US: https://store.acer.com/en-us/catalog/product/view/id/3360/s/recovery-media/category/ two/

About the touchpad, what happens when you press ctrl+s in the main bios tab?

Sir about the e-recovery unfortunately i live in India and not USA soo idt that is an optn.... furthermore about the bios when i do go there and press ctrl+s it reveals a hidden optn for some SATA drive about optane or smthn of that sorts idr it properly but if u want i can send u a pic
  • Halfborn

Tinkerer

JackE said:
    Free space doesn't mean much for recovery partitions. Try this first. Turn machine on and immediately tap F2 to enter the BIOS menu. Make sure F12 and  D2D options are both enabled. Then F10 to save settings and exit. Then shut machine off. Then wait a minute or two. Then turn the machine on and immediately press and hold the ALT key while tapping the F10 key. If the ACER OEM reset partition is still accessible a menu should appear to allow you to reset the machine to a factory fresh state.
    sir when i tried doing that first it started showing please wait and it got stuck on that screen for a while and then it showed windows black screen of death error with failed to initialize so ig the optn works but the data in the drive is not present. please help sir ...... 
  • JackE
    >>>sir when i tried doing that first it started showing please wait and it got stuck on that screen for a while and then it showed windows black screen of death error with failed to initialize >>>

After pressing ALT+F10,  did a blue recovery menu screen first appear with several options?

Jack E/NJ

• Halfborn

Tinkerer

JackE said:
    >>>sir when i tried doing that first it started showing please wait and it got stuck on that screen for a while and then it showed windows black screen of death error with failed to initialize >>>

After pressing ALT+F10,  did a blue recovery menu screen first appear with several options?
    nope it straight up went to black screen of death with process initialization failed
  • Do you know anyone who has the an515-54 models? This model has the same motherboard as the AN715-51 model. So the an515-54's ERECOVERY should work on the AN715-51.

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • JackE
    >>>ALT+F10>>>nope it straight up went to black screen of death with process initialization failed >>>

Press & hold power button till machine shuts off after "process intialization failed". Wait a few minutes. Then try it again. At least 3 times in a row.

Jack E/NJ