Pink LED light next to charging port in Acer Predator Helios 300

Options
AnkitUpadhyay
AnkitUpadhyay Member Posts: 2 New User
Pink LED is on while using the laptop on charging and without charging although both the led lights turn blue when 100% charged, what does that pink led indicates also the battery is draining at a faster pace, 100% to 20% in 3 hrs. What could be the issue and what is the probable solution to this.

Best Answer

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,543 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Sometimes happens while under gaming or video loads when both the battery & charger must intermittently work together to meet the power demand. What problem does the pink or magenta color seem to be causing for the laptop?

Jack E/NJ

Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,543 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Sometimes happens while under gaming or video loads when both the battery & charger must intermittently work together to meet the power demand. What problem does the pink or magenta color seem to be causing for the laptop?

Jack E/NJ

• AnkitUpadhyay
    AnkitUpadhyay Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options

JackE said: Sometimes happens while under gaming or video loads when both the battery & charger must intermittently work together to meet the power demand. What problem does the pink or magenta color seem to be causing for the laptop?

I guess it is indicating towards the battery draining at a faster rate, also I read somewhere that it has went to S3 State, I don't know what that means also I have attached the blog. Also this is happening from past two weeks.

https://community.acer.com/en/kb/articles/100-how-do-the-battery-and-power-indicator-lights-on-my-acer-notebook-work