• MADHAVAN
    MADHAVAN Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options

any solutions are there? help me

• ragsak28
    ragsak28 Ally Posts: 677
    Options
    Hi @MADHAVAN

You can try to reinstall the display drivers to check if that makes any difference.

How to Properly Update Graphics Driver in Windows 11

NOTE: Make sure to reboot the laptop to reinstall the drivers back.

If that doesn't work then you have to reset the laptop to check if that makes any difference.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/recovery-options-in-windows-31ce2444-7de3-818c-d626-e3b5a3024da5#WindowsVersion=Windows_11

Check the above link to do a reset.

NOTE: Make sure to backup all the data before the reset.

Hope it will help you in some way.
  • Blank_002
    Blank_002 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options

i tried to do this but it didn't fix it. i set my refresh rate at 48hz and the glitching dissapears but when i set it on 120hz it glitches, is there any other way to fix this?

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)