XB323QK and Elgato HD60 S+ Capture Card

HelloMoe
HelloMoe Member Posts: 5

Tinkerer

edited August 2022 in Predator Monitors

So purchase this monitor for a high resolution gaming and content creation due to its color accuracy. Connected everything to test to see if my consoles and laptop are working with this monitor and they all worked fine with a direct connection. Time to set up my consoles with the capture card and of course I had some problems. The capture card was not working with the monitor. The HDMI ports are all 2.1 and the capture card uses HDMI 2.0 cables. It’s not until I tinkered, and saw that here is a HDMI 2.1 toggle in the monitors settings and got it to work. So my question is, is there anything else I might have missed that could cause issues with this capture card and or the consoles (xboxX, ps5, switch) . Please advise me, the model of the monitor is Acer Predator XB323QK NVbmiiphuz. 

Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,448 Trailblazer
    Maybe, Maybe not. There are no 100% guarantees for anything. You might have to tinker some more if you find any problems especially if you don't have the two users manuals which you can download at this link

Jack E/NJ

• HelloMoe

Tinkerer

Thanks man so far so good, i was going to return the monitor, but i'm glad i thinkered, because it was'nt easy to find the manual. I did eventually. 
  • JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,448 Trailblazer
    Good luck with it. :)

Jack E/NJ

• BadwolfSG
    BadwolfSG Member Posts: 1 New User

Hey man, just made this account to say thank you. I have been trying to get my HD60+ and PS5 to work with this monitor for the last 3 hours with no luck until I saw this post. I had narrowed it down to it being a monitor issue and sure enough here I am. I don't think I would have ever thought to disable HDMI 2.1 mode so THANK YOU!!!!

My model is the XV322QK Kvbmiiphuzx.

• HelloMoe

Tinkerer

Hey BadwolfSG, Great glad I could help,