Stuck at predator Logo

Options
Lichadeulei
Lichadeulei Member Posts: 4 New User
I just want to ask for help. Everytime i open my laptop it always stuck at the predator logo. I have to click the power button 3 times in order for it to load and proceed in. 

Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,543 Trailblazer
    Options
    Open Control Panel. Search 'button'. Click 'change what the power buttons do' in left pane. Click 'change settings that are currently unavailable' near the top of the next pane. Scroll down and uncheck the box for fast startup. Shut down Windows normally. Then turn it on again.

Jack E/NJ

• Lichadeulei
    Options
    JackE said:
    Open Control Panel. Search 'button'. Click 'change what the power buttons do' in left pane. Click 'change settings that are currently unavailable' near the top of the next pane. Scroll down and uncheck the box for fast startup. Shut down Windows normally. Then turn it on again.

Thankyou for you response but I already did that and still getting the same problem.
  • StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 9,971 Trailblazer
    edited August 2022
    Options
    JackE said:

Thankyou for you response but I already did that and still getting the same problem.
    Open the back cover and take the main battery out and the RTC/bios battery out also, leave them out for about 5 min and reconnect them both and try to reboot the laptop. As this will fix your laptop, if not then "Perform Start up repair": 
    1. Make sure your laptop is turned off and then insert the windows install bootable media such as a USB etc.
    2.  Turn on the laptop and then as soon as it starts booting keep pressing either the F2 or F12 key 
    3. If that doesn't work then as soon as the laptop boots on your screen, press the power button. (This will immediately interrupt the boot sequence.)
    4. Repeat steps 2 and 3 two more times.
    5. Once the Windows Setup window appears,
    6. Follow these steps:
          a. Click on Next and select Repair your computer.
          b. Click Troubleshoot option and select Advance options.
          c. Click on Automatic Repair option.

Or follow this guide of "How To Get Into Windows Startup Repair"

Note: To  create a Windows 10/11 Media creation tool refer to these iso links...http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10 or Download Windows 11 (microsoft.com) 

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    What is the exact model? Example PH315-55-58VH.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Lichadeulei
    Options
    What is the exact model? Example PH315-55-58VH.
    The model of my laptop is PH315-52-55F7

• Lichadeulei
    Options
    StevenGen said:
    JackE said:

Open the back cover and take the main battery out and the RTC/bios battery out also, leave them out for about 5 min and reconnect them both and try to reboot the laptop. As this will fix your laptop, if not then "Perform Start up repair": 
    1. Make sure your laptop is turned off and then insert the windows install bootable media such as a USB etc.
    2.  Turn on the laptop and then as soon as it starts booting keep pressing either the F2 or F12 key 
    3. If that doesn't work then as soon as the laptop boots on your screen, press the power button. (This will immediately interrupt the boot sequence.)
    4. Repeat steps 2 and 3 two more times.
    5. Once the Windows Setup window appears,
    6. Follow these steps:
          a. Click on Next and select Repair your computer.
          b. Click Troubleshoot option and select Advance options.
          c. Click on Automatic Repair option.

Or follow this guide of "How To Get Into Windows Startup Repair"

Note: To  create a Windows 10/11 Media creation tool refer to these iso links...http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10 or Download Windows 11 (microsoft.com) 

Still have the same issue. Even though I followed all the steps that you have said.

• wascas
    wascas Member Posts: 1,209 Overclocked Contributor WiFi Icon
    Options
    It is possible that your HDD/SDD has a defect. Check the health of your disk with CrystalDiskInfo.
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Try resetting the bios by pressing the f9 and f10 keys.

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)