I was in a meeting and all of a sudden my Bluetooth disappeared

Options
anuresh
anuresh Member Posts: 1 New User
u can see some sort of error in my bluetooth driver i am attaching the screenshot along with; i have enabled bluetooth services then also not working.

Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,478 Trailblazer
    Options
    Right click and uninstall the yellow warning driver. Then exit Device Manager without re-installing anything. Then shut down Windows normally. Wait a minute or two, then turn the machine back on and let Windows automatically reinstall a fresh copy of the Bluetooth driver.

Jack E/NJ

• ragsak28
    ragsak28 Ally Posts: 677
    Options
    Hi @anuresh

You can also try to download the bluetooth driver from the below link using your SN ID.

https://www.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/drivers

NOTE: After you install the driver you have to reinstall the laptop.

Hope it will help you in some way.

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    What is the exact model? Example AN515-55-58VH.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)