Predator software not installing

Options
Zepyon
Zepyon Member Posts: 3 New User
At the moment I cannot install the Predator Sense software.

I just did a clean install, because after a while I noticed it was getting slow. I reset my PC and I thought the software was already pre-installed, which it was, but I could not open it.
So I uninstalled it completely, and I also checked if there was anything left in ''C:\Program Files\Acer\PredatorSense Service'' which there was, I deleted that entire map as well. Restart and download the software.

But upon the final steps, at the installing part, it gets stuck. I don't know what my PC is doing but it's stuck at installing the Predator software.

While it's stuck in the installation step, when I go to 
''C:\Program Files\Acer' I see "PredatorSense Service" which means that that part got re-installed correctly. But somewhere something goes wrong with finishing the installation.

Has anyone experienced having this issue? Please assist 🙌

Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,549 Trailblazer
    Options
    >>>I just did a clean install,>>>

Did you clean install the ACER OEM factory Windows version from the hidden OEM factory recovery partition? Or clean install the Microsoft generic Windows version using Microsoft's media creation tool? The OEM and generic versions are NOT the same.

Jack E/NJ

• Zepyon
    Zepyon Member Posts: 3 New User
    Options
    JackE said:
    >>>I just did a clean install,>>>

Did you clean install the ACER OEM factory Windows version from the hidden OEM factory recovery partition? Or clean install the Microsoft generic Windows version using Microsoft's media creation tool? The OEM and generic versions are NOT the same.
    I did not reset my pc with a media creation tool, so it was the first one.
    Should I reset pc again but with a media creation tool?