I currently have an acer aspire c24 420 and I was wondering if i can connect my Nintendo Switch.

Options
Shayaan
Shayaan Member Posts: 2 New User
I have tried multiple times but I cant seem to find any help and if its possible to use it with an hdmi.

Best Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,480 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Options
    You need to invest in an HDMI-to-USB card converter to essentially stream the games to a PC or chromebook like Netflix. Less than $50usd at concessionaires like A mazon. There may be cheaper ones but this has good ratings.

Jack E/NJ

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,722 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Yes, you need to jump through hoops like that in order to display your Switch output on the screen. Your Aspire C24-420 doesn't have an HDMI-In port, so really isn't designed to act as a monitor for a different device.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.

Answers

• JackE
    Answer ✓
    Options
    You need to invest in an HDMI-to-USB card converter to essentially stream the games to a PC or chromebook like Netflix. Less than $50usd at concessionaires like A mazon. There may be cheaper ones but this has good ratings.

Jack E/NJ

• Shayaan
    Shayaan Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options
    how will i use this after i get it?
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,722 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Yes, you need to jump through hoops like that in order to display your Switch output on the screen. Your Aspire C24-420 doesn't have an HDMI-In port, so really isn't designed to act as a monitor for a different device.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • JackE
    Options
    >>>how will i use this after i get it?>>>

It should be plug and play. So it should be easy to setup. It also should have a quick start guide. You must get the device first. Because without it the NintendoSwitch won't work on a chromebook or PC.

Jack E/NJ