Predator Orion 3000 PO3-640 – Memory upgrade

Options
AD2525
AD2525 Member Posts: 9

Tinkerer

Hi, I am looking to increase my memory and when checking using a system compatibility checker, CORSAIR Vengeance Pro RGB DDR4 3600 MHz is showing as compatible. Am I able to install above 3200 MHz?

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    This template supports xmp profiles. The ideal is to buy identical RAM modules:

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • fhooz
    fhooz Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options

Where did you get this p03-640 pdf-file? I have only seen manuals without anything about BIOS.
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    It's the service manual. But it is not available to users.

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • AD2525
    AD2525 Member Posts: 9

Tinkerer

Options

I've just found another post, which states 4 slots and includes picture of motherboard, can anyone confirm if it's 2 or 4 slots? I haven't taken delivery of my PC yet.

Acer Predator Orion 3000 PO3-640-ER11 Motherboard, RAM. — Acer Community
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,740 Trailblazer
    Options
    So, four slots total.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.