Helios 300 Model: PH315-55 battery at 0% and can't charge

Options
Kosona270712
Kosona270712 Member Posts: 4 New User
Hi,

When I charge my Laptop I got one blue light but since 24h the second blue light did not appear.

When I press Power button, the second blue light appear and disappear and my laptop is not starting because no power.

I try to reset my battery (press power button and hold it for 30 s) but even this change nothing.

Please help.

S/N: NHQGPST0012120E6F83400
32 Gb RAM
NVidia Geforce RTX
Intel Core i7 12 Generation
Predator Helios 300 Model: PH315-55-77SD

I bought this laptop 1 month ago in Cambodia.

Just want to add that since I am in Nigeria, I can't charge my Laptop.

I think that the issue is that I forgot to shutdown my laptop so it's battery is completely at 0 so how to do ?

Thank You
Kosona

Best Answer

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,747 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Does the same problem occur when disconnecting and reconnecting the battery?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vI-NZSYSqn8

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 

Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,555 Trailblazer
    Options
    >>>Just want to add that since I am in Nigeria, I can't "charge" my Laptop.>>>

Do you mean "change" ?

Jack E/NJ

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,747 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Does the same problem occur when disconnecting and reconnecting the battery?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vI-NZSYSqn8

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • ragsak28
    ragsak28 Ally Posts: 677
    Options
    Hi @Kosana270712

You can try to reinstall the battery drivers to check if that makes any difference.

Update Battery Drivers in Windows EASILY - Driver Easy

NOTE: Make sure to reboot the laptop after uninstalling the driver.

Hope it will help you in some way.

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,555 Trailblazer
    Options
    >>>Just want to add that since I am in Nigeria, I can't "charge" my Laptop.>>>

Do you mean "change" ?

Jack E/NJ