Where to find the Acer Care Center download - TravelMate P2410-G2-M?

SteveinTucson
SteveinTucson Member Posts: 3 New User
edited November 2022 in TravelMate and Extensa
Hello, I know I was able to find this a few months ago, but the download links seem to have vanished.  I entered the model and ID number and got a list of several downloads, but no Acer Care Center listed under Application (which the Acer website says should be there).  I just need a direct link to be able to download and install this application, but where is it?  This is quite a mystery.  

[Thread edited to add model name]

Answers

• ragsak28
    ragsak28 Ally Posts: 677
    Hi @SteveinTucson

You can try to download the Acer care center application from the link below.

https://www.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/drivers

Hope it will help you in some way.
  • SteveinTucson
    I tried that, but Acer Care Center is not an option in the list of available downloads.

Under Applications, there is a download for ProShield Application and Quick Access Application, but nothing for Acer Care Center.  It simply doesn't exist anymore, apparently.  
  • brummyfan2
    brummyfan2 ACE Posts: 28,089 Trailblazer
    @SteveinTucson
    Could you please post the model name of the laptop, like A5xx-xx.
  • SteveinTucson
    The one I'm working with right now is a TravelMate P-2410-G2-M.  Oddly enough, I was able to find Acer Care Center available for other models (such as the Nitro models), yet I was told that Acer Care Center is the same application for all models.  So, I don't know why it would show up for some models and not others.  In any case, I was able to finally find it and download it.  Seems to be working now.  

I just don't understand why they can't just have a central download link for all models, since it apparently works for all models.  
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,672 Trailblazer
    There have been a bunch of different versions of Acer Care Center, though typically a new version just means they've added more models to the old one. I don't know why it's not listed under Applications on the driver download page for the TravelMate P2410-G2-M (note no dash between P and 2410, if you put the dash in searches will fail).
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • MichaelReiHH
    MichaelReiHH Member Posts: 1 New User

Hello, I would just like to ask where you found the Acer Care Center. I am currently in the same situation where Acer Care Center doesn't show in the application tab. My model is TravelMate P214-52

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,672 Trailblazer

Look under the Windows 10 version, it should be there since they haven't done a new one for W11.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.