Does the Acer EG220Q have in built speakers?

Options
awedawe
awedawe Member Posts: 1 New User
Basically the title, I have installed audio drivers and everything but sound still wont come out of the monitor, but to be honest I don't even know if my monitor has speakers because if not, that would explain a lot.

Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,512 Trailblazer
    Options
    Press the button for the on screen display OSD menu.  Then the menu key. The audio function may be turned off or volume set too low. Some models have audio output terminals on the back for connecting to external speakers

Jack E/NJ

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,722 Trailblazer
    Options
    There are several different models of the EG220Q monitors, some have speakers and some do not. Does yours have an audio in jack on it?
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • ragsak28
    ragsak28 Ally Posts: 677
    Options
    Hi @awedawe

https://www.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/model/UM.WE0AA.P01

Check the above link to get the specs of the monitor itself. Actually it doesn't have an internal speakers.

Hope it will help you in some way.
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,722 Trailblazer
    Options
    What makes you think the original poster has that specific SKU? They only said EG220Q, and didn't give the rest of the model number.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.