Performance problem on AN517-41

Options
Grifenpierre
Grifenpierre Member Posts: 4 New User
I just bought and set up my acer nitro 5, and while trying to start game it fails completely to provide any good performance. All of my games (big or small) are stuck at 5 fps. 
The task manager shows that the game usage of the graphical processor is at 100% but my GPU usage shows it's only at 15%. 
I have already set in the nvidia control panel to use the graphic card and all my drivers are up-to-date.

Answers

• Grifenpierre
    Options
    Small update : putting games on my secondary external screen solve the problem (on that screen). The problem is still there on the main integrated screen.
  • Godwin123
    Godwin123 Member Posts: 5 New User
    Options
    can you show your nvidia control panel settings>>

• Grifenpierre
    Options
    Godwin123 said:
    can you show your nvidia control panel settings>>

sure, not sure which screen you want so i'll give you the most probable:

• Grifenpierre
    edited August 2022
    Options
    Quick update, it is now apparently fixed. But I traded the problem with 2 : 
    - sometimes keyboard and mouse lags for a few seconds then catch violent (i.e. I play a fps, start continuing in line not dodging anything any more with a fix camera, the all my inputs are given in 3s, the character dance and camera get shaken)
    - the Wi-Fi get some short interruption from time to time. Not the case with my work pc on old pc at the same position. And it's not the connection getting slow, it's purely shutting down then on a few seconds later.