I can't connect a monitor via VGA VG240Y

Options
ToastyOuO
ToastyOuO Member Posts: 1 New User
edited August 2022 in Monitors
I have 2 VG240Y monitors and im trying to connect them both to one pc. One is connected via HDMI and one via VGA since they won't work if they are both connected via HDMI (at least i read that on the internet). The one connected via VGA doesn't work. I have tried turning my pc and the monitors off and on (waited a couple minutes after turning one off) and updating my driver. After these things my monitor still says "No signal". Anything else i can do? Also fyi one monitor is used for like 2 years or so and one is not used at all and they both work with HDMI.

[Thread was edited to add model name to the title]

Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,582 Trailblazer
    Options
    It might help if you could reveal the brand and model number of the  PC that you are trying to use? A Dell PC? An HP PC? An Asus PC? A homebuilt PC with what kind of GPU video card? Even an Acer PC would be OK.

Jack E/NJ

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,779 Trailblazer
    Options
    Yes, which ports on which computer are you trying to use? There usually isn't an issue with using two HDMI ports, but your system may be different.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.