Acer Predator Helios 300 PH315-53-5634 wouldn't boot

Options
YAWApets
YAWApets Member Posts: 4 New User
I was playing Valorant and It suddenly turned off. The laptop isn't that hot. When I try to charge it there is no light indicator pls help.

Answers

• wascas
    wascas Member Posts: 1,209 Overclocked Contributor WiFi Icon
    Options
    Power off the machine and disconnect the charging cable from the machine. Check whether there is a small pinhole on the underside of the machine. Not all models have a pinhole. If pinhole is present, press into the hole for 5 s with a bent paper clip without a sheath. Then press the on/off switch continuously for 20 s and ignore intermittent restarts of the machine. If pinhole is not present, press the on/off switch continuously for 20 s and ignore intermittent restarts of the machine. Reconnect the device to the power supply and start it.
  • YAWApets
    Options
    Here's the video: https://imgur.com/a/KqoZMd7
  • YAWApets
    Options
    wascas said:
    Power off the machine and disconnect the charging cable from the machine. Check whether there is a small pinhole on the underside of the machine. Not all models have a pinhole. If pinhole is present, press into the hole for 5 s with a bent paper clip without a sheath. Then press the on/off switch continuously for 20 s and ignore intermittent restarts of the machine. If pinhole is not present, press the on/off switch continuously for 20 s and ignore intermittent restarts of the machine. Reconnect the device to the power supply and start it.
    It didn't work :(
  • XdxD
    XdxD Member Posts: 1,583 Community Aficionado WiFi Icon
    Options
    Does the charging indicator light up when plugged in?
    Trying to do my best here - Your happy Predator owner =)!
  • YAWApets
    Options
    XdxD said:
    Does the charging indicator light up when plugged in?
    Nope, No lights at all
  • XdxD
    XdxD Member Posts: 1,583 Community Aficionado WiFi Icon
    Options
    Is it still under warranty?
    Trying to do my best here - Your happy Predator owner =)!