Low fps and stuttering Nitro 5

Soul5430
Soul5430 Member Posts: 4 New User
edited July 2022 in Nitro Gaming
I play apex legends and warthunder, in both games fps randomly drops to 2fps for 2-3 seconds every 30-40 seconds, i have Acer Nitro 5 Nvidia Geforce rtx3050 I5 11th gen with 8gb ram, i have tried reinstalling drivers with DDU.

{Thread was edited to add model name to the title}

Best Answer

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,330 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Go to this link, enter your Nitro5's full model number (for example AN515-54), and instead download the latest ACER OEM 3050 drivers for whichever Windows version you are running.

Jack E/NJ

Answers

• JackE
    Answer ✓
    Go to this link, enter your Nitro5's full model number (for example AN515-54), and instead download the latest ACER OEM 3050 drivers for whichever Windows version you are running.

Jack E/NJ

• Soul5430
    Thanks a lot Jack, I have been trying stuff for 2-3 days for hours, this finally worked.
  • JackE
    Congratulations. Thanks for reporting back.

Jack E/NJ

• Soul5430
    JackE said:
    Hi, that solution fixed the problem for a week or so, now it is back again.

• Soul5430
    JackE said:
    Hi, that solution fixed the problem for a week or so, now it is back again. I recorded it aswell-https://files.fm/f/t68ecktxp
  • Soul5430
     I have Acer Nitro 5 Nvidia Geforce rtx3050 I5 11th gen with 8gb ram. I play apex legends, the fps randomly drops to 2fps for 1-2 seconds every 30-40 seconds, here is a clip-https://files.fm/f/t68ecktxp.
    I tried to 
    download the latest ACER OEM 3050 drivers, that fixed the problem for a week or so but now it is back, what should i do?
  • JackE
    Open Control Panel. Search 'restore point'. Click 'create a restore point' in left pane. If System Protection is turned on in the box that pops up, click System Restore button. Click next. Do you see an automatic restore point with a date or time stamp since the problem started again?

Jack E/NJ