How Can I find another Acer Monitor with a similar color profile of my current Acer CB272

Options
BeastyBoy
BeastyBoy Member Posts: 1 New User
edited July 2022 in Monitors
I currently have an Acer Nitro XV272U Pbmiiprzx 27" WQHD (2560 x 1440) IPS G-SYNC Compatible Monitor, 144Hz. I love the monitor I have now but I don't need 2 144hz gaming monitors if I'm only going to be gaming on one of them. The problem is I want the color profiles to be nearly identical to keep colors consistent across both monitors for artistic purposes. I tried a Specter monitor and the colors just looked like trash compared to my main monitor. Does anyone know of any monitors that may have a similar color profile, so I can use a second monitor for art but with a lower resolution and frame rate then my main monitor. Preferably 1080p, 27ish inches, and $140-200 but I could compromise for good colors.I planned on getting another Acer with IPS and seeing how that was, but how can I be sure if it's going to look as similar as I want it to be?

I was looking at these three but I'm not sure which one will be right.

Acer CB272 bmiprx

Acer SB271 bi

Acer KB272HL bix

So if anyone has any advice on how to look for my monitors new friend, I would love to hear.

{Thread was edited to add model name to the title}

Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,627 Trailblazer
    Options
    >>>how can I be sure if it's going to look as similar as I want it to be?>>>

You can't be 100% sure that you will be satisfied. Because it's a very subjective property  Even if you got an another XV272U with identical hardware and identical driver profiles  As an artist, you should be well aware that the human eye can be quite sensitive and discerning to extremely slight differences is colors, shades, hues, contrast, brightness, etc in side by side comparisons. In my opinion, you won't be satisfied with a cheaper alternative. Sorry.

Jack E/NJ