Acer Nitro XV252QF blacking out.

Options
xSaqe
xSaqe Member Posts: 3 New User
So i recently bought a Acer Nitro XV252QF 390Hz monitor. For like first 1/2 weeks there was no problems with it. But after these 2 or so weeks the monitor started to go black every day for like 1-2 seconds (sometimes once a day, sometimes even 3-4 times a day). The LED stays blue which should indicate that it's still on. There is no message being displayed during the blackout. I also couldn't notice any pattern to those blackouts as it seems very random. Sometimes it happens when im gaming, and other times it happens when i just browse internet.

I tried these things to fix it:
1. Reset monitor to factory settings
2. Updated GPU drivers to the newest
3. Updated Windows to WIN11 (first it started occurring i was still using WIN10)
4. Downgraded from 390Hz to 360Hz and then to 240Hz.
5. Switched DP cable from original to DP 1.4 that i bough on the internet

The only thing that helped was going from 390Hz (360Hz) to 240Hz (hence i thought it might be faulty original cable but i was wrong) but i bough this monitor specifically for the 390Hz feature so going down to 240Hz is not something i wish to do.

It might be worth mentioning that im running double monitor setup with 2nd one being BenQ XL2411 running on 144Hz via DVI.

My current PC specs:
1. CPU - Ryzen 7 5800x
2. GPU - NVIDIA GEFORCE 1660 SUPER
3. RAM - Crucial Ballistix Sport LT Red DDR4 16GB (OC'ed to 3600Mhz IIRC) 
4. MOBO - MSI B450M MORTAR MAX
5. 500W PSU

Answers

• xSaqe
    Options
    Feel free to shoot any possible ways of fixing the issue as im very much desperate and will most likely try anything.
  • xSaqe
    Options
    Bumping the post up since im yet to find a solution