MDT litetouch VEN2580 and VS2680G

ianniow
ianniow Member Posts: 2 New User
I have just purchased a number of these and both of them fail with Disk 0 not found. I have tried various drivers but still not found the one that works.
Any help appreciated.

Answers

• Can you send some pictures of all the bios settings of the two models? Look for an option called vmd controller or sata mode.

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Larryodie
    Larryodie Member Posts: 1,567 Community Aficionado WiFi Icon
    Have you physically check them ? 
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 33,432 Trailblazer
    They are new units? Was it a SKU that didn't have an OS installed maybe or are you trying to install a different OS when the error appears?
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • ianniow
    ianniow Member Posts: 2 New User
    Hi Thanks for all the relies I changed from intel RST to AHCI. Now finding the drive