Acer website cannot sign in

tamas_kurti
tamas_kurti Member Posts: 3 New User
edited July 2022 in Nitro Gaming
Hi.
Sorry if it was answered already, but ii is some strange problems on acer website.
When I try to login with my acer id, the site redirrects me to the acer website corresponding my display language, and from there I cannot sign in.
When I enter my credentials, the page returns to previous state....
It is a "sign-in loop" --- enter my credentials, and nothing happens, I enter again and again for eternity...
Please help me or redirrect me to someone, who could help me...
ps. I dont know how contact an acer moderator... 

whoa, I noticed, that I am in wrong section.... Sorry (can someone place this question in corresponding section...please)

Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,780 Trailblazer
    You're already signed in. This section is fine. What is your technical issue?

Jack E/NJ

• tamas_kurti
    This is the site:
    https://www.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/home
    The site asks for sign in. 
    From here when I click sign in, and I enter my email and password, then the site returns to the same state where is asks for user and password...
    (the site change for me to my language-correspobding variant...) I is same on PC and on mobile too... 

• JackE
    You're signed in to the US English language home forum. Which language home forum do you want? If you want to switch to German, Portuguese, Spanish or  French language home language forums, just click on the English button near right top corner of page. Click on your preferred language home forum. Then  bookmark that as your sign in home page.

Jack E/NJ

• tamas_kurti
    edited July 2022
    I am speaking hungarian. But I dont think that the language would be the problem. The site wont let me forward. Oh, and not here, the forum. But the acer website, for what I have created my acer ID, and I want to register my new product... How can I get there if, I am stuck with the sign-in screen... 
  • JackE

Enter your new product's Serial Number ID (SNID). The SNID should allow you to register the product if it was purchased in Hungary. If it was not purchased in Hungary, then go to this link and choose the country where it was purchased. Click the support button near the top of the country page. Enter the SNID again.

Jack E/NJ