Screen replacement Aspire E5-575G-547V

Options
1laptopuser
1laptopuser Member Posts: 89 Fixer WiFi Icon
edited July 2022 in Aspire Laptops
Hello

I have a Acer Aspire E5-575G-547V is B156HAN01.1 display compatible with my laptop?

{Thread was edited to add model name to the title}

Best Answer

Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,478 Trailblazer
    Options
    Yes, other users have reported both the B156HAN01.1 & B156HAN01.2 are fine for the E5-575G series.

Jack E/NJ

• 1laptopuser
    edited July 2022
    Options
    what is the original screen model name of my laptop?
  • 1laptopuser
    Options
    and does a IPS panel dazzles from the screen or is it the same glare as the original screen?
  • StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 9,947 Trailblazer
    Options
    Hello

I have a Acer Aspire E5-575G-547V is B156HAN01.1 display compatible with my laptop?

{Thread was edited to add model name to the title}
    These are the OEM Acer suggested and fitted LCD screens for your Aspire E5-575G-547V:

DLCD 15.6” (touch):
    • AUO B156XTK01.0 and the 
    LCD 15.6” (non-touch):
    • AUO B156XTN07.0 
    • AUO B156XTN07.1
    • AUO B156HTN03.8 
    • InnoLux N156BGA-EA2
    • InnoLux N156BGA-EB2 
    So the B156HAN01.1 display is a none touch display and the best way to know what you have fitted OEM is to look at your existing screens details which you will have to disassemble the laptop. Btw, the best site to buy screens and any of the Aspire E5-575G-547V screens is here as the B156HAN01.1 Replacement LCD Screens from $69.99 is a 15.6" WideScreen, 30pin screen, Resolution: FHD (1920x1080). so look at their range as they have all the screens that your Aspire E5-575G-547V needs. 
  • JackE
    Options
    Yes, other users have reported both the B156HAN01.1 & B156HAN01.2 are fine for the E5-575G series

Jack E/NJ

• 1laptopuser
    Options
    does a IPS panel dazzles from the screen or is it the same glare as the original screen?
  • JackE
    Options
    The main difference is that the viewing angle should be greater.

Jack E/NJ

• 1laptopuser
    edited July 2022
    Options
    is there any possibility to use a LED screen and if so wich model brand can i use?
  • Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,716 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • JackE
    Options
    >>>is there any possibility to use a LED screen and if so wich model brand can i use?>>>

OLED replacement screens are not available for this model.  Only normal backlit LED TN & IPS liquid crystal displays are available

Jack E/NJ

• 1laptopuser
    Options
    is the original screen glossy or matte?
  • JackE
    Options
    Original seems ACER ComfyView matte if sold in Norway. Screen should have label on back with part no. so we can double check.

Jack E/NJ

• 1laptopuser
    edited July 2022
    Options
    thanks for your help egydiocoelho JackE and StevenGen
  • JackE
    Options
    Good luck. :)

Jack E/NJ

• 1laptopuser
    edited September 2022
    Options

Hello again

I ordered a screen with 3.3 input voltage, does B156HAN01.2 work with all electrical plugs from different countries?

• JackE
    Options

Yes, other users have reported B156HAN01.2 works fine. The screen input voltage in controlled by its motherboard connection, not the AC mains connection.

Jack E/NJ

• 1laptopuser
    Options

ok, but the screen wont burn any internal components?

• JackE
    Options

Should not unless you install it incorrectly or don't disconnect the power supply and battery pack. Perhaps you should ask a local laptop repair shop for an estimate to install it for you if you have doubts.

Jack E/NJ

• 1laptopuser
    Options

is it really necessary to disconnect the battery pack?

• JackE
    Options

Absolutely necessary!!! it's the very first thing you should do upon opening the bottom cover.

Jack E/NJ