NEW ACER NITRO AN515-57 SCREEN PROBLEMS

2»

Answers

• Do not try to downgrade the bios. It's risky. Can you still exchange the laptop at the store you bought it from?

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • RIAMARCEL1
    RIAMARCEL1 Member Posts: 15

Tinkerer

i did try to download it but its not compatible.

they will only change the laptop within the 7 days of buying it. and the warranty is not covered in lcd. i will pay for the parts and the service. i dont know why they called it warranty if i still pay it.

i didnt do full screens on the window to atleast lessen the burns or shadows on the sides but its starting to have on the middle...

the only thing i do is play the videos in youtube .i almost play it the whole day .. i dont think it change anything but i will still play it.  if the screen still doesnt change, i might leave it like that.  

anymore ideas?
  • I found these videos:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DN6Jppl08V4&t=25s
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxcQEMPOMRk

However, as your laptop is under warranty, your best option is to contact acer technical support.

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,847 Trailblazer
    You already have the newest BIOS version 1.17 installed. The newest includes all previous versions. So that's a normal error message.

So it still seems like a defective screen and/or air leak between the screen laminates. You should quickly arrange for warranty service. Click this link. Choose your country. Click support link at the top of the country page. Enter the machine's serial number id (SNID).

As I mentioned earlier, they might want you to try a full factory OEM reset before sending it in. You can try that now if you haven't done so already by using the Acer Care Center application. You can also HDMI out to a TV set to make sure it has a normal screen to prove the GPU is OK.

Jack E/NJ