What should I do? My almost 2 years old Predator Helios 300 won’t turn on? PH-315-53-5634

Eskimo
Eskimo Member Posts: 4 New User
edited July 2022 in Predator Laptops
What should I do? My almost 2 years old Predator Helios 300 won’t turn on.

I was doing some paper works when suddenly my laptop blackouts. Then i tried to press the power button to restart. But it wont open. I tried to drain the battery and charge again but again i wont open. 

What Should I do? Thank you in advance for those who will answer

(Thread was edited to add model name to the title)

Answers

• What is the exact model? Example AN515-55-58VH.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,330 Trailblazer
    (1) Unplug charger. No LEDs should be on.
    (2) Insert and press paperclip into battery disconnect pinhole on  bottom for about a minute. If not pinhole, then press and hold power  button for about 10 seconds
    (3) Plug charger back in but don't try to turn machine on until charge LED shows a fully charged battery. This may take several hours.
    (4) Only after LED shows battery is fully charged, then try to turn it on again.

Jack E/NJ

• Eskimo
    My laptop model sir is PH-315-53-5634

Thank you sir JackE - i already tried that but still it wont open :(
  • JackE
    Does the power LED light up when you press the power button?

Jack E/NJ

• Eskimo
    Yes sir JackE all the lights indicator functioning well. I also tried to drain the battery then charged it but still it wont open. 
  • JackE
    ">>But it wont open>>>

Define what you mean by "open". Do you see the ACER boot logo when you first turn it on?

Jack E/NJ

• Eskimo
    No ACER boot logo sir, only black screen
  • Try resetting the battery: turn off the computer, unplug the power adapter, press the power button for thirty seconds and leave the computer off for half an hour.

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)