Acer Aspire 3 A315-57G HDD Internal Cable Connector

KingBk001
KingBk001 Member Posts: 4 New User
Hi, Im trying to upgrade my storage by adding a SATA SSD inside my laptop however I need to find a cable connector and I can only find a cable for a A315-54 cable connector. I’d therefore like to know if the 54 cable is going to be compatible with my laptop?

Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,478 Trailblazer
    Sorry, no. Google search part no 50.HGLN7.003 for vendors who ship to your location. About $15usd

Jack E/NJ

• William_mk2
    William_mk2 ACE Posts: 4,084 Pathfinder
    @KingBk001

I would like to provide some additional info which will really help you. 

Kindly go through the details given below.  The info provided below will be very helpful to get the current memory and ssd details of your computer and the options to upgrade it.  

Please visit the website given below.  There is an option to  "start your scan "  and " select your computer " .  Please chose the options and try it.  It will show you the memory and SSD’s details and the best upgrade options for you.. 

It will tell you what you currently have and what you can add for memory and SSD's. 

Note: If you decide to buy you can always compare the prices by visiting other websites or stores and then you can decide.  We are providing the info of scan app just to show you the upgrade options.  You can even download similar scan apps from other memory upgrade websites too.          

To check the compatibility of ram which you can use on your computer.. Get CPUz and check it with that in SPD section of all the RAM and specs that you have, its a quick and simple way to check all OEM specs and what you have in your system. 

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful 

Click on "Yes" if it answers your question.

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    B  Thank you and have a BLESSED AND HAPPY DAY  B

★★ WILLIAM - MRK ★★

• William_mk2
    William_mk2 ACE Posts: 4,084 Pathfinder
    @KingBk001

Kindly go through the details which is captured from service manual designed for your computer 

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful 

Click on "Yes" if it answers your question.

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    B  Thank you and have a BLESSED AND HAPPY DAY  B

★★ WILLIAM - MRK ★★

• Are you sure the sata cable, hard drive bracket and screws didn't come with the laptop, in the cardboard box?

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,478 Trailblazer
    Sorry, no. Google search part no 50.HGLN7.003 for vendors who ship to your location. About $15usd

Jack E/NJ