Acer Predator Triton 500se PT516-51s-72k7 screen issue.

VoroninDV
VoroninDV Member Posts: 5 New User
Hello everyone! 1 month ago i bought Acer Pretator Triton 500se laptop. About a week ago i suddenly noticed a screen problem - horizontal and vertical line through all the screen (very thin, probably 1px widht. changes colors depending on the color of the picture, higher part ov vertical line is flickering, the center of a vertical line is wider then the other lines and also changes color. I connected 2nd monitor throug HDMI and there is no such artifacts on the screen, the problem is probably in matrix or matrix cable. Unfortinately Acer International  Travallers  Warranty does not cover my case, since i bought laptop abroad, even though laptop was produced less then one year ago. Has anyone faced this problem? Laptop is brand new and i used it  very carefully. This is a manufacturing defect. 

Answers

• Does this line also appear in the bios?

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • VoroninDV
    Yes it is egydiocoelho said:
    Does this line also appear in the bios?

• VoroninDV
    The example of flickering 
  • Can you record a video of the problem?

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • VoroninDV
    Can you record a video of the problem?

https://youtu.be/Wq-nm6SBO8k
  • Does this line appear in the bios too? It is very likely that it is a problem with the display. Since you bought it in another country, you can try to change the display yourself. I advise using an antistatic wrist strap and disconnecting the lithium battery:

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• VoroninDV
    Does this line appear in the bios too? It is very likely that it is a problem with the display. Since you bought it in another country, you can try to change the display yourself. I advise using an antistatic wrist strap and disconnecting the lithium battery:

Yes, the lines arrear in the bios as well. Can you recommend a store where i can purchase a matrix? Is it safe to buy it on aliexpress, how is the quialty? For example this one https://a.aliexpress.com/_DFj0UsR. Im not sure if it is original BOE matrix. 
  • Look for these displays:

egydiocoelho Trailblazer