Acer Predator Orion 3000 PO3-630 - Where to find the SATA Data Cables ?!?

Options
Alfman77
Alfman77 Member Posts: 3 New User
Hello all :-)

I really need some Help, where can i find the important SATA Data Cables that i need for connecting a 3.5 HD ?!? At nearby the 3.5 Crates i can find the SATA POWER Cables, but cant find the DATA Cables :neutral: At the Picture you can see there are no Connectors solded :neutral: Hope someone can help me out or im too blind :smiley:

Thanks in advance.

Best Answers

• AnhEZ28
    AnhEZ28 ACE, Member Posts: 3,779 Pathfinder
    edited June 2022 Answer ✓
    Options
    @Alfman77 there are two SATA data connectors behind the graphics card. You can remove the graphics card to have better access to them.
    Please remember to include @AnhEZ28 when you want to reply back to my comment so that I can check your response.
    Thank you and have a nice day!
  • Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,716 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Options
    You can also install an nvme ssd:

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 

Answers

• AnhEZ28
    AnhEZ28 ACE, Member Posts: 3,779 Pathfinder
    edited June 2022 Answer ✓
    Options
    @Alfman77 there are two SATA data connectors behind the graphics card. You can remove the graphics card to have better access to them.
    Please remember to include @AnhEZ28 when you want to reply back to my comment so that I can check your response.
    Thank you and have a nice day!
  • Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,716 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Options
    You can also install an nvme ssd:

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Alfman77
    Options
    Many thanks to both of you !!! It works after connecting the SATA Data Cables to their hidden Ports under the Graphicscard :-)
  • Alfman77
    Options

Many thanks to both of you !!! It works after connecting the SATA Data Cables to their hidden Ports under the Graphicscard :-)