How do I find the product key on my laptop when i have already installed a new os? aspire 3 A315-23

Asc123897
Asc123897 Member Posts: 2 New User
edited June 2022 in Aspire Laptops
My laptop is An acer aspire 3  A315-23 and It came with windows 11 home when i first had it, but recently i have installed a new os and i did not get the product key on the old os? I am not sure how to get my old product key back, If it  is on the bottom of my laptop, I am not sure where it is.

(Thread was edited to add model name to the title)

Answers

• Asc123897
    Asc123897 Member Posts: 2 New User
    My old os had the product key, I would like to get that back if possible.
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,454 Trailblazer
    The product key on UEFI systems in held in the BIOS, so it should already be recognized when you go to activate the install.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • You can download the productkey program to identify the serial.

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)