Is this possible to upgrade for my Acer Aspire A315-51-55LV

CHORKCHORK Member Posts: 5 New User
Hi ! I wonder if you can tell me a bit more about ssd for my Acer Aspire A315-51-55LV, fell like I've got your answer once already but I just want to make sure before buying ssd to install to my laptop. as your answer to me that mine can install M.2 NVMe SSD up to 1TB and I want to install WD Green 960GB as in the picture below . Could you please telling me is it possible to install for my laptop as well ?
Sincerely, 
Chork Sreng

FAQ & Answers

• brummyfan2brummyfan2 ACE Posts: 23,121 Trailblazer
    Hi,
    Yes, you can use SN350 in your model.
  • egydiocoelhoegydiocoelho ACE Posts: 86,176 Trailblazer

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)