Password my aspire 3 Password

BlkmajicBlkmajic Member Posts: 1 New User
I've forgotten my password for my aspire 3. I set up my security questions but i keep getting messages that one answer isnt right. I work from home and really need to get into my computer. Is there a way that I can reset it? 

{ edited the title to add the model name ) 

Best Answer

• JeyamJeyam Member Posts: 291 Practitioner
    Answer ✓
    Blkmajic said:
    I've forgotten my password for my aspire 3. I set up my security questions but i keep getting messages that one answer isnt right. I work from home and really need to get into my computer. Is there a way that I can reset it? 
    If it's a Microsoft account, try resetting password from other device for outlook and try new password on this device after a restart. If it is a local account try to reset the computer with alt f10 combination and follow the on screen instructions. Remember A full reset will clean wipe all data on your computer.. 

FAQ & Answers

• JeyamJeyam Member Posts: 291 Practitioner
    Answer ✓
    Blkmajic said:
    If it's a Microsoft account, try resetting password from other device for outlook and try new password on this device after a restart. If it is a local account try to reset the computer with alt f10 combination and follow the on screen instructions. Remember A full reset will clean wipe all data on your computer..