Plugged/unplugged charging LED blinking when playing games predator triton 300 PT315-51

Options
Ajiksama
Ajiksama Member Posts: 8

Tinkerer

edited June 2022 in Predator Laptops

I’m having a problem with the battery, when i use this laptop for daily purposes like surfing the internet, there is no problem with it but as soon as i play games like apex legend and valorant, the charging suddenly off eventhough the battery is plugged in from the socket. the link i give is the video of the LED blinking. all pictures is taken while laptop is charging 

(Thread was edited to add model name to the title)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/16LWJIsmEiYExfohiEEcjZFarCEwqghTX/view?usp=drivesdk

Best Answers

• Ajiksama

Tinkerer

Answer ✓
    Options
    ,welp, it seems like doing some minor cleaning on the motherboard especially blowing the dust off the fan does the work. 
  • Ajiksama

Tinkerer

Answer ✓
    Options
    Ajiksama said:
    ,welp, it seems like doing some minor cleaning on the motherboard especially blowing the dust off the fan does the work. 
    update, it doesn't. the charging still disconnecting for no reason.

Answers

• Ajiksama

Tinkerer

Options
    btw my laptop is predator triton 300 PT315-51 running on windows 11 pro 
  • Ajiksama

Tinkerer

Answer ✓
    Options
  • Ajiksama

Tinkerer

Answer ✓
    Options
    Ajiksama said:
    update, it doesn't. the charging still disconnecting for no reason.