H61h2-ad motherboard it needs drivers, cant find one online

Options
Paul6618765
Paul6618765 Member Posts: 1 New User
edited October 2023 in Members Lounge
Can anyone help me please I have a H61h2-ad motherboard it needs drivers as I'm trying to install a new hard drive and I cannot connect to the Internet as the ethernet driver is missing 

[Edited the thread to add issue detail]

Answers

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 9,945 Trailblazer
    edited June 2022
    Options
    Can anyone help me please I have a H61h2-ad motherboard it needs drivers as I'm trying to install a new hard drive and I cannot connect to the Internet as the ethernet driver is missing 
    First of all which H61H2 do you have? Is it the "Acer H61H2-AD v1.0 Intel Socket 1155 H61 DDR3 mATX Motherboard with BP"? As this board has 
    the Intel H61 Express Chipset, support Intel HD Graphics 2500/4000 (Intel 3rd gen CPU), Dual-channel DDR3 Memory architecture, supports DDR3 1600*/1333/1066 non-ECC, Un-buffered SDRAM Memory and storage at; Intel H61 Express Chipset, supports NCQ, AHCI and "Hot Plug" functions, then the "Intel Driver & Support Assistant" is the way to get all the Intel drivers including all the Networking and IO drivers for this mobo, also and if its not an Acer board then go to the manufacturer site for this mobo, which should include the Ethernet, bios and all drivers need for your mobo, its a simple process.