Predator PH315-52-78VL use Crucial P5 Plus 1TB PCIe M.2 2280SS SSD is feasible ?

Options
Jack0258
Jack0258 Member Posts: 1 New User
edited June 2022 in Predator Laptops
First,I looked up some equipment information about PH315-52-78VL, but I couldn't find that PH315-52-78VL support PCIe Gen 4 ?

Second,Crucial official website said PH315-52-78VL can use P5 Plus 1TB PCIe M.2 2280SS SSD, but I afraid that the temperature will be too high. Does anyone have relevant testing experience ? Or is there any way to lower it to the proper temperature.

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,747 Trailblazer
    edited June 2022
    Options
    Must support this ssd. But the ssd will work at gen3x4 speed. I would opt for a cheaper model like the 970 evo for example.

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)