Image Preview Not Loading Correctly

Jackson1B
Jackson1B Member Posts: 2 New User
Hi! My Acer Spin has been having a weird issue and I wanted to see if anyone else has experienced this. When I am in the documents app my photos often appear as a bunch of rectangles instead of a preview of the actual image as you can see below. I have tried restarting my computer but that didn't work. I think this started happening after the last time I updated my computer, so maybe it has something to do with that?

Answers

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 9,933 Trailblazer
    Try to refresh the icons at This PC > Documents sas mine looks like below or its probably got to do with your Intel graphics driver, update it and all Intel drivers as this is what.

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,700 Trailblazer
    What file types are the two shown in your image that don't have the preview? Jpg, svg, gif, etc.?
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Jackson1B
    Jackson1B Member Posts: 2 New User
    billsey said:
    What file types are the two shown in your image that don't have the preview? Jpg, svg, gif, etc.?
    They are all pngs
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,700 Trailblazer
    Hmm, so it's not an issue with an unsupported format... I'm not seeing anything like it in my images. Is there anything different about those two image files? Maybe multilayers or transparencies?
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.