Helios 500 display is failing as the corners have gone dark. I need a replacement for the display.

Options
Nirmal_Sree
Nirmal_Sree Member Posts: 2 New User
Helios 500 display is failing as the corners have gone dark. I need a replacement for the display. Contacted service center a week back but they said they have sent a mail but has got no response from acer. Kindly tell me where and whom i should mail to get the replacement of my display.

Answers

• XdxD
    XdxD Member Posts: 1,583 Community Aficionado WiFi Icon
    Options
    Did you try contacting Acer back again?
    Trying to do my best here - Your happy Predator owner =)!
  • Nirmal_Sree
    Nirmal_Sree Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options
    XdxD said:
    Did you try contacting Acer back again?
    I did try contacting them. They forwarded me to service center. But from what info i got from service centre, acer do not have the display due to which service center are not able to place the order. When acer, themselves do not have the display, where should i go to? I tried third party but not able to find the right model. 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    What is the exact model? Example PH315-52-58VH.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)