Acer Nitro XZ342CK Monitor Light Glitch

Options
Kyzel
Kyzel Member Posts: 2 New User
edited June 2022 in Monitors
Hi guys,

So I have the Acer Nitro XZ342CK ultrawide monitor for over a year.
I just noticed today that when I reboot my PC, before the desktop shows up, the power led, located under the screen on the right, go from blue to kinda purple/pink for a second then back to blue.Then the screen shows up.
I rebooted like 5-6 times and it does it everytime.
Can someone that has that same monitor confirm its normal to do that?
Or is something wrong with mine?

Thank you in advance.

[Thread was edited to add model name to the title]

Best Answer

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,630 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Options
    This is usually caused by the PC's video output signal variations during the PC boot process..  This has nothing to do with the monitor. The monitor is only reacting to the PC's video signal variations it receives, it does not cause PC video signal variations.

Jack E/NJ

Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,630 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Options
    This is usually caused by the PC's video output signal variations during the PC boot process..  This has nothing to do with the monitor. The monitor is only reacting to the PC's video signal variations it receives, it does not cause PC video signal variations.

Jack E/NJ

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,956 Trailblazer
    Options
    Yes, that is normal. As Jack says when the PC isn't putting a signal out, the LED on the monitor changes color.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Kyzel
    Kyzel Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options
    Thank you very much for taking the time to reply guys. I appreciate it. Guess I shouldn’t be too concerned then 😁