cpu overheating on nitro 5 an 515-57

Vorzenth
Vorzenth Member Posts: 4 New User
edited June 2022 in Nitro Gaming
i have a nitro 5 an 515-57 with i5-11400h, rtx 3050
my cpu temperature in nitro sense keep reaching 92celcius, and in HWinfo it even says 96celcius while i play apex legends, but the gpu is just fine at around 60celcius, and cpu temperature while i use it for light is use around 40-50celcius. i tried to change the thermal paste a few times but it doesnt work, and the fan is spinning. does anyone know whats the problem and how to fix it? thank you

Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,846 Trailblazer
    The thermal module tube from fan heat exchanger to the CPU may be liquid cooled and has leaked coolant. Google search part nos. for vendors who ship to your location. About $40usd.

Jack E/NJ

• Vorzenth
    JackE said:
    The thermal module tube from fan heat exchanger to the CPU may be liquid cooled and has leaked coolant. Google search part nos. for vendors who ship to your location. About $40usd.

do they have these on cervice centre?
  • Vorzenth
    and, what does it mean that it maybe liquid cooled? is it because some kind of water get into the heatpipe?
  • JackE
    Instead of cooling by airflow, some heatpipes cool by liquid flow. An authorized service center may have to order them if this is the problem. If still under warranty, you should let the service center fix this issue.

Jack E/NJ

• Vorzenth
    JackE said:
    Instead of cooling by airflow, some heatpipes cool by liquid flow. An authorized service center may have to order them if this is the problem. If still under warranty, you should let the service center fix this issue.
    oh ok, thank you
  • JackE
    Good luck. :)

Jack E/NJ