Aspire 7 Touchpad not working?

06now
06now Member Posts: 3 New User
edited June 2022 in Windows 11

It stopped trying to use the touchpad on my Aspire 7? I always use a wireless mouse, is that why? Why is this happening? 😫😪😒

[ Title edited to add the name of the product]

Best Answer

• Jeyam
    Jeyam Member Posts: 348 Seasoned Practitioner WiFi Icon
    Answer ✓

Hi @ 06now 

One of the most common causes of a laptop touchpad not working is that you've accidentally disabled it with a key combination. Most laptops have an Fn key that combines with the F1, F2, and other function keys to perform special operations

Answers

• Jeyam
    Jeyam Member Posts: 348 Seasoned Practitioner WiFi Icon
    Answer ✓

Hi @ 06now 

One of the most common causes of a laptop touchpad not working is that you've accidentally disabled it with a key combination. Most laptops have an Fn key that combines with the F1, F2, and other function keys to perform special operations

• What is the exact model? Example an515-51-75kx.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)