How to regain "Battery Limiter" functionality in Acer Care Center

Options
LesMash
LesMash Member Posts: 1 New User
I downloaded the latest version of Acer Care Center (v3.00.3007) and my computer (Aspire E1-531) is running fully updated Windows 10. Unfortunately, after the updates, Acer Care Center no longer has a battery limiter option available. It only shows Battery Health status but it has no extra options for battery limiter like the old version used to have. Is there any way we can ask Acer to look into this or any workaround which does not involve downgrading?

Answers

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 9,980 Trailblazer
    Options
    LesMash said:
    I downloaded the latest version of Acer Care Center (v3.00.3007) and my computer (Aspire E1-531) is running fully updated Windows 10. Unfortunately, after the updates, Acer Care Center no longer has a battery limiter option available. It only shows Battery Health status but it has no extra options for battery limiter like the old version used to have. Is there any way we can ask Acer to look into this or any workaround which does not involve downgrading?

Reinstall the old version that you had that will work with Win-10, as the new version does not have that feature.