PO3-630 freezing buzzing sound

Options
Mishgun2k
Mishgun2k Member Posts: 6

Tinkerer

edited May 2022 in Predator Desktops
So, once in a while the computer would freeze and a buzzing sound would happen for a few seconds but then all goes back to normal. QUick google search suggested audio drivers issue and That they should be updated. So, I downloaded the driver from Acer support site based on my model. The driver install sends me for a reboot loop. It keeps uninstalling the older driver and prompt for a reboot. Then does all over again and again and again. 
I tried another driver from Intel site but the same thing happens. Any ideas ? Thanks a bunch !

(Thread was edited to add model name to the title)

Answers

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 10,032 Trailblazer
    Options
    Mishgun2k said:
    So, once in a while the computer would freeze and a buzzing sound would happen for a few seconds but then all goes back to normal. QUick google search suggested audio drivers issue and That they should be updated. So, I downloaded the driver from Acer support site based on my model. The driver install sends me for a reboot loop. It keeps uninstalling the older driver and prompt for a reboot. Then does all over again and again and again. 
    I tried another driver from Intel site but the same thing happens. Any ideas ? Thanks a bunch !
    Go Control Panel > System and Security > System > Click Advanced system settings from the left pane.
    • Select the Hardware tab.
    • Press the Device Installation Settings button.
    • Choose No, and then press the Save Changes button.
    To uninstall your audio driver: Go to Device Manager box, right-click the audio driver and choose Uninstall.
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,839 Trailblazer
    Options
    The buzz/freeze issue is most likely while running Predator Sense. Just set yourself up in PS then exit before running games and such and the glitches will go away.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • fazzykhan123
    fazzykhan123 Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options
    My problem is solved thanks to all. I am going to share this thread with my friends and brother who faced the same problem.See https://community.acer.com/en/discussion/666608/po3-results-630-freezing
    Thanks
  • William_mk2
    William_mk2 ACE Posts: 4,084 Pathfinder
    Options
    @fazzykhan123

You are Welcome!

Kindly let us what steps did you do to fix the issue. 

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful 

Click on "Yes" if it answers your question.

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    B  Thank you and have a BLESSED AND HAPPY DAY  B

★★ WILLIAM - MRK ★★