Could warranty still be working in this laptop (Acer Swift 3)

Mintlork
Mintlork Member Posts: 3 New User
edited May 2022 in Swift and Spin Series
I've had this laptop (Acer Swift 3) for almost a year now, I bought it since July 4. I had no problems up until now, about 3 months ago, a small gap has formed on the lower right border of my laptop. (As seen in the 1st picture but will be explained further soon) yes it is on the left but this is what happened FIRST on the right; right now it is currently happening on my left.
It wasn't such a big deal for me because I thought it was normal since I could just put pressure there and it would go back in place (it wouldn't) so everytime I open my laptop, I put my thumb there while lifting the screen up so it doesn't break. Fast forward back to here about 2 months ago, where the gap is, it caused a crack, it happened when I forgot and left my laptop about 90°-100° or so open, it really worried me so I put super glue across the crack. I was now being cautious of opening the screen so I just left it about 40° everytime I don't use it, because I don't want it to grow whenever I lift the screen. I think 1 month ago as what you can see on the picture below, (I know it's blurry forgive me but it's the best I got from my bad phone camera) the top right has been removed, now I didn't do anything that caused this, not even cleaning keyboard since I do not have the tools to do so. About 3 weeks ago as what you can see on the picture below, you can see a triangular shaped crack, I do not know how or why it did this, but all I know is when I raised my screen that part has separated.

Now my recent problem is this.

This thing really worries me a lot now. I don't know if this could be supported by warranty because of the super glue on the screen and on border. The end of it separated from its nearest walls, but the screen and the other borders are still intact. I could be on tech support now but its 5am. I could literally lose the whole screen one day. (I think im in the wrong category sorry...)

{ edited the title from content to change the model number )

Answers

• Mintlork
    Mintlork Member Posts: 3 New User
    Posted in the wrong category sorry