nitro 5 AN515-57-57 video glitch and freeze for few seconds after disconnecting the ac power supply

Options
skanddubey91
skanddubey91 Member Posts: 8 New User
edited May 2022 in Nitro Gaming
hi, i have acer nitro 5 model AN515-57-57PD laptop ,i am facing issue while playing video youtube or any video browser also in player too when i am disconnecting the ac power supply to laptop video glitch and freeze for few seconds, i was contact to technical support , the engineer was visited and format clean OS also change the RAM, SSD,HDD and MotherBoard too,also update many time all drivers too and power mode change many times but problems still remains , please help me to fix it... its gonna so thankfull if you help me to fix it

{Thread was edited to add model name to the title}

Best Answer

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,478 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Battery should be near 100% charged and plugged in BEFORE starting to play videos. If you try to disconnect the charger when battery is close to the  50% charge level it, the videos may stutter and become unpredictable.

Jack E/NJ

Answers

• JackE
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Battery should be near 100% charged and plugged in BEFORE starting to play videos. If you try to disconnect the charger when battery is close to the  50% charge level it, the videos may stutter and become unpredictable.

Jack E/NJ

• AnhEZ28
    AnhEZ28 ACE, Member Posts: 3,771 Pathfinder
    Options
    @skanddubey91 does this Intel graphics driver up to date? You can try checking the driver version in the device manager.
    Please remember to include @AnhEZ28 when you want to reply back to my comment so that I can check your response.
    Thank you and have a nice day!
  • skanddubey91
    Options
    JackE said:
    still facing problem
  • JackE
    Options
    Why are you suddenly disconnecting the power supply when the laptop is under video load? This creates unnecessary sudden spikes in battery drai n that may momentarily exceed it's ability to deliver power/current fast enough to the mainboard and CPU/GPU. .

Jack E/NJ

• Aabeissue
    Aabeissue Member Posts: 13

Tinkerer

Options
    Jack why are you saying this? It doesn't make any sense to me at all. Unplugging charger on mine doesn't freeze the video.
  • JackE
    edited May 2022
    Options
    Are you playing the same video? We have no idea what power load the machine is under. Comparing your system is like comparing apples and oranges even if the machine is the same. Bottom line, it's not a good idea to suddenly yank the power supply when a machine is under a significant power load.

Jack E/NJ

• skanddubey91
    Options
    Aabeissue said:
    Jack why are you saying this? It doesn't make any sense to me at all. Unplugging charger on mine doesn't freeze the video.
    but this is happening with me :s:s
  • skanddubey91
    Options
    JackE said:
    Are you playing the same video? We have no idea what power load the machine is under. Comparing your system is like comparing apples and oranges even if the machine is the same. Bottom line, it's not a good idea to suddenly yank the power supply when a machine is under a significant power load.
    no i am playing any random video any browser or player it's freezing ,when my laptop gonna full so obviously anybody want to disconnect because here doesn't make sense to give power supply through ac adapter i am comparing this thing another laptop in fact my 10 years old laptop ,it run smoothly on this situation
  • Aabeissue

Tinkerer

Options
    JackE said:
    I even play 5-6 youtube videos and movies and unplugging charger doesn't freeze them. Even my old Core 2 Duo laptop doesn't do it. Battery and charger should be able to provide the power simultaneously. Laptop is meant for mobility so unplugging the charger in any load should not do anything harm.

• Aabeissue

Tinkerer

Options
    no i am playing any random video any browser or player it's freezing ,when my laptop gonna full so obviously anybody want to disconnect because here doesn't make sense to give power supply through ac adapter i am comparing this thing another laptop in fact my 10 years old laptop ,it run smoothly on this situation
    Maybe you can try updating the graphics, chipset driver, Nitrosense, or the BIOS. Some how I did these thing and my problem is surprisingly gone
  • JackE
    Options
    >>>no i am playing any random video any browser or player it's freezing ,when my laptop gonna full>>>

Gonna full? What does this mean?

Jack E/NJ

• skanddubey91
    Options
    JackE said:
    my old laptop still run smoothly this situation
  • skanddubey91
    Options
    JackE said:
    >>>no i am playing any random video any browser or player it's freezing ,when my laptop gonna full>>>

full charge i mean
  • skanddubey91
    Options
    JackE said:

full charge i mean
  • skanddubey91
    Options
    Aabeissue said:
    Maybe you can try updating the graphics, chipset driver, Nitrosense, or the BIOS. Some how I did these thing and my problem is surprisingly gone
    all things did many times and after replacing motherboard too
  • JackE
    Options
    >>>the engineer was visited and format clean OS also change the RAM, SSD,HDD and MotherBoard too,also update many time all drivers too and power mode change many times but problems still remains>>>

I think it's time for you to arrange for another engineer visit to fix this.

Jack E/NJ