backlight not changing color Nitro 5 AN517-41-R72S

FlxwerDale
FlxwerDale Member Posts: 2 New User
edited May 2022 in Nitro Gaming
I have a Nitro 5 AN517-41-R72S whit RGB light but in nitrosense the keyboard icon doest apear? the lights can only be red i can change their brightness and the backlight off but not the color is that normal? 

{Thread was edited to add model name to the title}

Answers

• batmalin
    batmalin Member Posts: 4,231 Guru
    Is your KB black&red when off?
    Please click "Yes" if I have answered your question.
    Userbench: https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/31177158

• Jeyam
    Jeyam Member Posts: 348 Seasoned Practitioner WiFi Icon

Hi @ FlxwerDale 

1. Open OMEN Command Center from your Windows taskbar or via the Windows Start menu.
    2. Select “Lighting” located on the left navigation sidebar.
    3. At the top-right corner, make sure you select “Keyboard.” You will see three available modes: Animation, Static, and Off.

• Can you provide the first ten numbers of the part number?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 9,933 Trailblazer
    I have a Nitro 5 AN517-41-R72S whit RGB light but in nitrosense the keyboard icon doest apear? the lights can only be red i can change their brightness and the backlight off but not the color is that normal? 

{Thread was edited to add model name to the title}

Some of the 2020 models don't have rgb, so, either it's a software problem, or you just don't have rgb, turn off your keyboard light, if the color of your keys are red, than you don't have rgb keyboard, if its white than yes you do also, try re installing nitro sense? As if you did it could be a faulty keyboard and its rgb. If not try to uninstall the current NS and then reinstall to the last Version: 3.01.3028 for the AN517-41.
  • FlxwerDale
    FlxwerDale Member Posts: 2 New User
    batmalin said:
    Is your KB black&red when off?
    its white

• Access the registry and search for the nitro sense key. Then change this key to 1:

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)