Acer Swift 3 - Adjust screen-light

FlemmingU
FlemmingU Member Posts: 4 New User
edited May 2022 in Swift and Spin Series
Acer Swift 3 - F3 and F4 keys for adjusting the screen light do not work. All other F keys work. What do I do?

Answers

• AnhEZ28
    AnhEZ28 ACE, Member Posts: 3,745 Pathfinder
    @FlemmingU what is your laptop model name? You can try to update the graphics driver for changing the brightness.
    Please remember to include @AnhEZ28 when you want to reply back to my comment so that I can check your response.
    Thank you and have a nice day!
  • FlemmingU
     @AnhEZ28 My laptop model is mentioned in my first mail: Acer Swift 3. Thank you for your answer - I will try it, and give you feedback.

Part 2: It works!  Thanks.
  • AnhEZ28
    AnhEZ28 ACE, Member Posts: 3,745 Pathfinder
    @FlemmingU glad to hear that.
    Please remember to include @AnhEZ28 when you want to reply back to my comment so that I can check your response.
    Thank you and have a nice day!
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,647 Trailblazer
    There are literally hundreds of different Swift 3 models. Yours should be something like SF3xx-xxx-xxxx...
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • FlemmingU
    My problem is solved !  Thanks for yuur interest!
  • FlemmingU
     @AnhEZ28 My laptop model is mentioned in my first mail: Acer Swift 3. Thank you for your answer - I will try it, and give you feedback.
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,647 Trailblazer
    Sorry to say you don't have the model mentioned in your post @FlemmingU, only the series (Swift 3). Acer has been making Swift 3 models for several years at least and have lots of different models each year within that series. We need to know your actual model number to give good answers.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.