How can i raid0 on a nitro n50 120

gummyyum
gummyyum Member Posts: 3 New User
so i dont know how to raid0 on this pc need someone to help me or teach me

Answers

• Raid 0 can only be built between two nvme drives or two sata 3 drives. Also, if one of the drives fails you will lose everything. You cannot mount a raid 0 between a sata 3 and nvme. Your bios also has to have an option called RAID or RST WITH OPTAN. What appears when you click here?

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • gummyyum
    In a bios i change mode to RAID but i cant do anything with array and can it be possible to do RAID0 if i only have 1 NVme sry for my bad english
  • When you click here, what options appear?

You can send a photo?

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • gummyyum
    when i click sata mode it appear AHCI and RAID 
  • Right! Now exit the bios without changing the settings. Access windows, press windows+r and type msconfig. Then go to system boot and enable safeboot. Now, restart windows again and access the bios. Change the ONBOARD SATA MODE to RAID. Windows will install the correct drivers in safe mode. Then just disable safeboot again.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer