Acer Nitro 515-55 predator sense popping up but UI is not showing, anyone else experienced this?

Options
DinDin794
DinDin794 Member Posts: 5 New User
uninstalled Nitro sense and replaced it with Predator sense and still not getting the UI to show up properly. App is opened as per task manager but the UI is not showing. Please help. Attached a short clip of the issue.

Model: Acer Nitro 515-55
8GB RAM
GeForce RTX 2060
64-bit Windows 10 w/ latest updates

Answers

• AnhEZ28
    AnhEZ28 ACE, Member Posts: 3,808 Pathfinder
    Options
    @DinDin794 you can check this video for fixing the Nitrosense. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gu7VuD5_ygA 
    Please remember to include @AnhEZ28 when you want to reply back to my comment so that I can check your response.
    Thank you and have a nice day!
  • DinDin794
    Options
    @AnhEZ28 it did not work. I tried and still it tries to open it but the software did not appear. Checked task manager and it says it's running.
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    What version of predator sense are you trying to install?

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • DinDin794
    Options
    What version of predator sense are you trying to install?

I tried the version below for predator sense:
    Predator Sense_Acer_3.00.3170_20210819_W11x64_A

Also, I tried the latest version of Nitro Sense through the downloads section of Acer Support (for my machine's model) and yet I just shows you the nitro sense loading logo then disappears and the no interface.

Nitro Sense_Acer_3.01.3012_W10x64_A
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    OK! Uninstall the current version and download version 3184: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1L3Ln-WkCvogX1OUmr74i3h8jk4ICVF94

Then go to the plugs folder and change the name Predator PH315-52 to Nitro AN515-55!

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • DinDin794
    Options
    OK! Uninstall the current version and download version 3184: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1L3Ln-WkCvogX1OUmr74i3h8jk4ICVF94

Then go to the plugs folder and change the name Predator PH315-52 to Nitro AN515-55!

Sent a request to view the file. My email address is idenjhein@gmail.com.
  • DinDin794
    Options
    Still not running. I might just have to reset my entire system and reinstall every app I had. It's frustrating that I had done everything I could find all over the internet to have this fixed and still can't. :(
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options

egydiocoelho Trailblazer