List Swift X SFX314-41G variants

ravaldi
ravaldi Member Posts: 1 New User
edited May 2022 in Swift and Spin Series
could you share comparison list between SFX14-41G model variant? such as R1L1, R1B6, R9QU and all. I would like to buy one but got no information of specification for each model on website. Thanks for your attention.

Answers

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 9,942 Trailblazer
    ravaldi said:
    could you share comparison list between SFX14-41G model variant? such as R1L1, R1B6, R9QU and all. I would like to buy one but got no information of specification for each model on website. Thanks for your attention.

The Swift X laptops are an AMD cpu laptop and I can’t see any difference between the models that you have described as they all have the same AMD cpu, gpu, ram and specs but, one has a different OS pre installed and there could be some other hidden feature differences that is not specified. Here are the likks to those models, so see for yourself, the R1L1 has the Win-11 Home, the R1B6 has the Win-10 Home and the R9QU has the Win-11 Home these are all pre installed.

• AnhEZ28
    AnhEZ28 ACE, Member Posts: 3,771 Pathfinder
    @ravaldi small addition is that the R1L1 has Ryzen 5 5600U which is a bit better than other two configurations with Ryzen 5 5500U
    Please remember to include @AnhEZ28 when you want to reply back to my comment so that I can check your response.
    Thank you and have a nice day!
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,719 Trailblazer
    There are literally hundreds of different variants, with CPU, memory, storage and locale changes. Your best source is the Acer site for your locale. They ship in various markets with a R5 5500U, 5600U, R7 5700U or 5800U CPU, 8GB or 16GB memory, 256GB, 512GB or 1TB SSD and one of 64 different keyboard/case color combinations.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.