My fans on my laptop are very loud, any fix? Acer Spin 3 Convertible Laptop | SP314-21N

Options
ItsMario
ItsMario Member Posts: 3 New User
My laptop is 1 month old and the fans are quite loud? any help on this please? i changed power options in control panel which is supposedly supposed to decrease fan noise but it hasn't really helped.
Laptop : Acer Spin 3 Convertible Laptop | SP314-21N

Answers

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,722 Trailblazer
    Options
    Are you running Windows 10 or Windows 11? Intel tweaked the fan settings in W11 and that causes more fan noise, but also runs the laptop cooler.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • ItsMario
    Options
    billsey said:
    Are you running Windows 10 or Windows 11? Intel tweaked the fan settings in W11 and that causes more fan noise, but also runs the laptop cooler.
    i see. yeah im running Windows 11. any way to avoid the fan noise?
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,722 Trailblazer
    Options
    You might check on Intel's site to see if they have newer drivers than what you are running. They just pushed a GPU driver out to me yesterday...
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • ItsMario
    Options
    billsey said:
    You might check on Intel's site to see if they have newer drivers than what you are running. They just pushed a GPU driver out to me yesterday...
    i've got the amd version running ryzen 5 3500